Autumn Bebe

 


I don't know about you all... but I am so here for Autumn! It is for sure my favorite season ever and I love getting into the magic vibe of it. I know some of you might say it's just a few weeks too early.. but in my world, there is no such thing. 

Head: ToddleDoo - Opal 
Body: ToddleDoo  - Baby
Skin: {FB} Matteo Skin - Tea color with Brow option available at Woodland Event 
Body Skin: {FB} Soft Body - Tea
Face Blush: Muriel. Amalie Blush and Highlights
Lashes: Muriel. Alicia Lashes (TD Opal) 
Eyes: Muriel. Julie Eyes - Chocolate
Body Blush: DudaDreams Originals <3 - Body and Ears Blush
Blush: DudaDreams Originals <3 - Cheek Rash Opal
Moles: DudaDreams Originals <3 - Beauty Marks with heart
Ears: cheezu. luna mesh ears
Hair: . Doe . Makina - comes with hat
Necklace: Noodles & [WAZ] - Vintage Romance Necklace Rose Gold - Not in world anymore :(
Glasses: rotten {charming spectacles} gold
Forehead Jewelry: Blume. Moon Jewels
Outfit: {m} Alyssa Jumper
Tights: The Secret Store - Polka Tights
Shoes: .Tippy.Tap. Giulia Shoes
Flying buddy: .Tardfish. Swamp Mage - Chill


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive